Tax Guides by Country

Wherever you live in the world, you are obligated to file a tax return with the IRS reporting your worldwide income. Along with the regular tax return for income, many individuals are also required to submit a report disclosing assets in foreign bank and financial accounts by using FinCEN Form 114 (FBAR).

Not sure what to do? Do you have questions about your own tax situation?

What if I haven’t filed my US tax returns in years?

We focus in dealing with past due tax returns. The IRS is offering delinquent taxpayers a new special filing procedure that may benefit you if you haven’t filed your returns in years. With our help, we can get you back on track with the IRS with your US expat tax.

What if I am paying income taxes in another country? Do I have to pay taxes to the US?

The US has tax treaties with many countries that can offer taxpayers additional benefits. We can help you with all treaty benefits.

Preparing US expat tax return can be complicated. Because of the particular tax laws for Americans citizens and Green Card Holders living abroad. There are many tax dangers with filing a return for expatriates and green card holders, but there are also many opportunities to cut or eliminate your US expat taxes. If you are an American working overseas check out our free tax guide.

Are You A US Expat with Questions?

Contact us today to learn more from our expat CPAs and IRS Enrolled Agents. We can answer questions and start on your US expat taxes.

Please contact us by using the form below:

First Name *
Last Name *
E-Mail *
Phone Number
Current Country of Residence
Best Method of Contact
Years to file 2014
Last tax year a return was filed with the IRS
Type of Employment
Do you own a rental property

Get In Touch

Featured Articles

Subscribe to our Emailed Newsletter